Growing and innovative psychotherapy/counseling practice is looking for a part-time therapist to conduct individual and couples/marital therapy. Experience with adolescents, children or families is a plus. This position offers the opportunity to grow/develop a personal practice, consult/collaborate with colleagues, and if interested, run groups or workshops.
Our vision is simple. Provide outstanding, compassionate, life-changing care for our clients and stay ahead of the curve with innovation and growth. We are looking for the perfect counselor to share our vision and join our team.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Master's Degree or higher in counseling or related field from an accredited university.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Illinois as a LCPC, LMFT, PsyD, or LCSW.
- Experience counseling couples, children, and/or adults.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience directly working with clients.
- Willingness to build/grow a practice.
- Professionalism in all interactions with clients, co-workers, and collateral contacts.
- Must maintain malpractice insurance.
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries.
- Good communication skills and computer skills.
- You will provide therapy to a diverse client-base and work very independently.
- On-call time will be expected for your clients' emergency needs.
- Insurance billing will all be done for you. We offer an excellent and safe work environment.
- Participation in continuing education courses as required by your licensure will be required. We never stop learning!
- We will assist you in becoming credentialed with insurance panels and EAP providers, if necessary. Huge bonus points if you already are credentialed!
- Very flexible hours, but the majority of your cases will be afternoon-evening and potentially Saturdays or Sundays. You will need to be flexible and we will work with you to create an acceptable schedule, but some evening work is expected.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fair compensation
- Ongoing supervision will be provided.
- This is an independent contractor/1099 position.
- Fully furnished and modern office, referrals, billing/bookkeeping service, marketing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send cover letter and C.V. to Marianne Tomlinson at [email protected] Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.